Monday, March 1, 2010

After reading Blooms statement about young people's passion for music and how that music is the only thing that excites them and they don't have an interest for anything else not related with music. I have to agree and disagree regarding his statement. At one point I have to agree with his statement, because our young people live their everyday life surrounded by music. For example, my brother Phillip loves music and he surrounds himself with music, as he listens to music all day. When he's in his room he listens to his stereo and when he's on th ecomputer he's either downloading music on his I-pod or just listening to music. When phillip plays his play station he has video games that have music on the games while he's playing. Phillip also has music on his phone that he down loaded, which he always listens to when he is not listening to his I-pod. He also goes to sleep at night listening to music and he wakes up turning on music to start the day. You could definitely say my brother is one of those youths that Bloom was talking about being passionate about music. I also see that my brother has no interest in anything else, as he does in music. I believe if I was to take music away from him, he would be lost. I also believe there are a lot of other youths out in the world like my brother. There are two famous singers that I believe their only interest is music and those two singers are Michael Jackson and a country singer Barbra Mandrel. They both were surrounded and introduced to music at a very young age. It was in their blood, like they say ans that's why their only interest was music. heir passion for music helped them create beautiful music. I also agree with the fact that we can have a passion for music and also am interested in something else. For example, I have a passion for music, but I also have a passion for poetry and art. I counld be listening to my music and working on my art or writing my poetry at the same time. Just like music, poetry and art have become a part of my life. Music has become a story book of my life, poetry helps me express my ineer feelings just like art makes me feel real good inside. My friend Thomas also has a passion for music and also has other interests and music doesn't get in his way of his other interest. One of Thomas's other interests are sports and just like his music he is so much into it. I couldn't even tell you which one he is into more. I can also tell you of the two singers that they have a passion for music, but also they have another passion. There's Marie Osmond, who loves music and also has the passion for making dolls. The late singer Selena, she had a great passion for music and being a singer, but she also had the passion for fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment